Monday, December 13, 2010

It is cold/Ցուրտ է

I am sad. There's void and tremble inside: my heart is cold and trembling. There are not tears in my eyes, but I want to cry, to calm down…
Nobody understands me and how they can, as I can’t myself...

I don’t want to cry any longer, but my heart still trembles, my thought are mutable, my feelings are contradictory…
That’s cruel, when the ones you considered to be close to you suddenly broke down the illusions you devised and the truth without mask is looking straight at your soul… Then you love more the people who are closer, who love you: the relatives, the friends or just someone you know and you have given a flake of love for thair light nature…
I’m writing in the second person, as though I talk to somebody, but I talk to me in fact, about things that I don’t want to listen, but I have to listen…
The pieces of my broken illusion are stuck in my heart.
 I wish to forget all this, but also remember…
Then the soul squirms
with a fervent light it resists the ice and darkness, and exclaimes “forgive!”. I forgive, but it’s cold… A little part of my heart will still stay cold inside for a long
and the pieces of the broken illusion will painfully prick my heart…
For a moment I’ll become sad through a laugh, and no one will ever understand, as I can’t myself…


Տխուր եմ: Ներսումս դատարկություն է ու դող, սիրտս է սառչում, դողում: Աչքերս չոր են, բայց ես ուզում եմ լացել, հանգստանալ...
 Ինձ չեն հասկանում ու ինչպե՞ս հասկանան, ինքս էլ ինձ չեմ...
Արդեն չեմ ուզում լացել, բայց սիրտս դեռ դողում է, մտքերս վայրիվեր են, զգացածս` հակասական...
Դաժան է, երբ այն մարդիկ, ում մտերիմ ես համարել, հանկած փշրում են քո հորինած պատրանքն, ու իրականությունն առանց դիմակի նայում է ուղիղ հոգուդ... Այդ ժամանակ առավել սիրելի են դառնում այն մարդիկ, ովքեր քեզ շրջապատում են, սիրում են քեզ` հարազատներ, ընկերներ, կամ պարզապես՝ ծանոթներում արդեն հասցրել ես լուսավոր էության համար սիրո մի փաթիլ նվիրել...
Գրում եմ երկրորդ դեմքով, ասես, դիմում եմ ինչ որ մեկին, բայց իրականում ինձ եմ ասում այն, ինչ չեմ ցանկանում լսել, բայց ստիպված եմ...
Փշրված պատրանքի բեկորները ցցվում, մնում են սրտումս, ցանկանում եմ ամեն ինչ մոռանալ, բայց և հիշեեեեեեեեել...
Այդ ժամանակ հոգին է գալարվում, ջերմ լույսով ընդդիմանում է սառույցին ու մթին ու գոչում` ների'ր: Ներում եմ, բայց ցուրտ է... Դեռ երկար սրտումս մի մասնիկ ցուրտ կմնա, ու փշրված պատրանքի բեկորները ցավոտ կծակեն...
 Ծիծաղի միջից կտրտմեմ մի պահ, ու ոչ ոք չի հասկանա, չէ որ ինքս էլ...





4 comments:

  1. Don't feel cold, there are so many people who has given you a flake of love for your light nature...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I want to belive that the flakes you told me about are given to me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work V-Alpha jan, I really appreciate it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot my pretty!!!
    It's a feeling I had, not an imagination...

    ReplyDelete