Monday, October 11, 2010

Nightmare/Մղձավանջ


A scary nightmare across the night wants to frighten me. Fear!!! It's a dark emotion.
The demons get their power from the dark emptions we have.
I tried to feel something bright, but the dark emotion took me into the night to fight and win the demons around me.
I'm not sleeping any longer.
The nghtmare is disappeared, but the fear is hidden somewhere inside.
,,Am I afraid of the nightmare?''
No... My true fear is the creature I've seen in the mirror in my nightmare.
The dark emotions feed the demons who don't live around us, but inside.
Can I ever win all of them?...

..........

Սարսափելի մղձավանջը, հատելով գիշերը, ցանկանում է ինձ վախեցնել: Վա՛խ: Այն խավար հույզ է:
Դևերը զորություն են ստանում մեր ունեցած խավար հույզերից: Ես փորձեցի ինչ-որ լուսավոր զգացում ունենալ, բայց խավար հույզը տարավ ինձ գիշերի մեջ` պայքարելու ու հաղթելու դևերին իմ շուրջը:
Այլևս քնած չեմ:
Մղձավանջն անհետացել է, բայց վախը թաքնված է ինչ-որ տեղ ներսումս:
,,Վախենու՞մ եմ մղձավանջից,,
Ոչ... Իմ իրական վախն այն էակն է, որ տեսա հայելու մեջ այն մղձավանջում:
Խավար հույզերը սնում են ոչ թե մեր շուրջը գտնվող դևերին, այլ` ներսում:
Կարո՞ղ եմ, արդյոք, երբևէ նրանց բոլորին հաղթել...

8 comments:

  1. "The dark emotions feed the demons who don't live around us, but inside." I agree with this idea very much. I do not think we can ever get rid of our demons, they are always part of us, like our soul or our name. I think we can learn to live with our demons because, as the old saying goes, "where there is evil there is also good." I hope your nightmares one day become friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to destroy the evil, just to live with it!!!!
    Maybe that's the true way of seeing good...
    Maybe that helps us to appreciate the good...
    But not for me...
    I'm still dreaming of my perfect world of light, where none of the demons could exist...
    P.S. My dear, don't wish me to have friends like my nightmares are, I prefere to have friends like you)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Մղձավանջ... Սարսափելի, բազմագլուխ, բազմադեմ ու անդեմ տարօրինակ մի էություն: Մեր իսկ կողմից հորինված, հոգու խորքում թաքցրած մեր վախերից ծնունդ առած եթերային, խավարածին, դարանակալ գիշատչի նման ամեն վայրկյան հարձակման պատրաստ սարսափելի էություն:
    Մոռանում ենք, որ մե՛նք ենք ծնունդ տվել այդ հրեշին և հենց մե՛նք պետք է ոչնչացնենք դրան: Ոչնչացնենք մեր սիրով, մեր սիրո ուժով, ապագայի հանդեպ մեր հավատով... Եվ հայելու մեջ կտեսնենք ո՛չ թե մեզ սարսափեցնող արտացոլանք, այլ այն ոչնչացրած մեր մեծ սիրո լույսի բոցկլտումները: Եվ այդ ժամանակ վստահ կարող ենք ասել. «Ես հաղթեցի: Ես հաղթող եմ...»:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Պոետիկ էր...
    Գուցե և չափազանց ռոմանտիկ, բայց գեղեցիկ...
    Թերևս, այսպես գրում են սիրահարները, նրանք ովքեր սիրահարված են կյանքին, գեղեցկությանը, արևին... Այսպես գրում են նրանք, ովքեր երազում են...
    Այսպես գրում են նրանք, ովքեր հավատում են...
    Դժբախտաբար, անգամ երազկոտ ու հավատով լի սիրահարներն ի զորու են հաղթել սոսկ իրենց շուրջը գտնվող դևերին, ոչ` ներսում

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alpha jan, datelov gracnericd, bolor mardik divahar en!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Երբեմն մարդիկ տեսնում ոչ թե այն, ինչ ասում է գրողը, այլ այն, ինչ իրենք են ցանկանում տեսնել…

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi :)

    Yes, sometimes we need to go through the darkness to find the light.
    And in the end, the sun may probably shine forever above.

    I think that good memories can be a way to beat demons, which belong to Nothing once you've found the true essence of life.

    So, to make it shortly: darkness is just the absence of light.

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ,,Darkness is just the absence of light''- anything wise is simple... :)

    ReplyDelete