Saturday, January 22, 2011

The truth abstraction… / Ճշմարտության վերացարկում…

None of us knows the truth.
The abstraction of the truth by our point of view only brings to soul loneliness, because the truth we have comes to fight against the truth of others.
Then the belief that everything is perfect brings to a crash. And then comes the feeling of nothing.  Are you able to feel nothing? It is like being a breathing dead man. When you feel nothing, you wish nothing…
The abstraction of the truth around us brings to NOTHING….

Ոչ ոք չգիտի ճշմարտությունը:
Ճշմարտության վերացարկումը՝ միմիայն մեր տեսանկյունից հանգեցնում է հոգու միայնության, քանի որ մեր ունեցած ճշմարտությունը սկսում է պայքարել ուրիշների ճշմարտության դեմ:
 Հետո հավատամքը, որ ամեն ինչ կատարյալ է, բերում է խորտակման: Եվ այնուհետ քո զգացածը ոչինչն է: Ի զորո՞ւ եք ոչինչ չզգալ: Դա նման է շնչող դիակ լինելուն: Երբ ոչինչ չեք զգում, ոչինչ չեք ցանկանում…
Մեր շուրջը եղած ճշմարտության վերացարկումը հանգենում է ՈՉՆՉԻ…

5 comments:

  1. Yes, I agree to a point that truth can make a person feel alone ... but perhaps there are different types of truth? When I think of growing old and dying I feel scared, but when I think of the love I get from other people I feel happy. Both are types of truth. I think the important thing is balance. There will always be fear in the world, but there is kindness as well. My truth, at least, is trying to live in both worlds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katarelutyun chka...
    Ankhusapeli khortakumn e miayn.
    Vochinch chem zgum, vochinch chem tsankanum.
    Amen inch vochinch e...

    ReplyDelete
  3. guce henc da e chshmartutyan abstrakcian?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The TRUTH was a great diamond. It was heavy… The priest carrying it has unfortunetly dropped it down and it had been broken into uncountable number of pieces. The pieces were outspread all over the world. Since then anyone who finds a piece of truth thinks that he has found all the lost truth...
    I'm happy you have found whole two pieces of the truth. The crystals I have found were not true diamonds and I'm still looking for my piece of truth, that could either make me the most lonely and sad one or lift me so high above...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Կատարելություն կա: Ես անգամ գտել էի այն:
    Հետո...
    Ցավն անտանելի էր...
    Միակ զգացողություն՝ ՈՉԻՆՉ...

    Փրկի՜ր ինձ ոչնչից:

    ReplyDelete